Responsible for the processing of personal data:
Identity: Gomez Adamuz S.L. - CIF: B14703383
Postal address: Calle Esmeralda 1, 14014 - Córdoba
In accordance with the provisions of the European Directive of 2009, the cookies law is contained in Royal Decree-Law 13/2012 of 30 March 2012, published in the Official State Gazette on 31 March 2012 and in force since 1 April of the same year (compliance is mandatory under penalty of sanction). Reflecting the 2009 European Directive, this decree-law was incorporated into article 22 of Law 34/2002 of 11 July 2002 on information society services and electronic commerce (LSSI) in 2014. Informs all users of the website who provide or will provide their personal data, that these will be incorporated into an automated file that is duly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
By ticking the box, users expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their personal data will be processed by the provider for the following purposes:
- Pursuant to Art. 6, paragraph 1, subparagraph 1, letter a of the GDPR, if we have previously obtained your express consent to your registration for our newsletter, we will use the data necessary for this purpose to send commercial communications in accordance with this consent. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by sending a message to our contact address described here or by clicking on the link provided for this purpose in the e-mail containing this commercial communication. After unsubscribing, we will block your e-mail address for this use, provided that you have not given your express consent to the continued use of the data, or we reserve the right to continue to use your data in cases permitted by law and about which we inform you in this document.
- To process orders, requests or any type of request made by the user through any of the forms of contact made available to the user on the company's website.
The provider expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred under any circumstances to third party companies, and that whenever any type of transfer of personal data is to be made, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the owners will be requested beforehand.
All data requested through the website are obligatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the user. In the event that all the data is not provided, the provider does not guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely tailored to your needs.
Rights of data subjects
As a data subject, you have the following rights in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR, the right, to the extent stated therein, to obtain information about the personal data concerning you that we process;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, the right to obtain without undue delay the rectification or completion of personal data concerning him/her;
- in accordance with art. 17 GDPR, the right to obtain the deletion of personal data concerning him/her, insofar as the processing is not necessary:
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information,
- for compliance with a legal obligation,
- for reasons of public interest, or
- for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, the right to obtain the restriction of the processing of his or her data where
- the data subject contests the accuracy of the data,
- the processing is unlawful and you object to the erasure of the data,
- we no longer need the data but you need them for the establishment, exercise or defence of claims, or
- you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, the right to receive the personal data concerning you which you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
- in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a general rule, you can do this by contacting the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or of our company's head office.
Spanish Data Protection Agency
Calle Jorge Juan, nº6
Telephone 901 100 099
Similarly, the user may unsubscribe from any of the subscription services provided by clicking on the unsubscribe section of all emails sent by the provider.
Likewise, the provider has adopted all the technical and organisational measures necessary to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data it processes, as well as to prevent its loss, alteration and/or access by unauthorised third parties.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that some platforms, such as websites, can install on your computer, smartphone, tablet or connected television when you access them. Their functions can be very varied: storing your browsing preferences, collecting statistical information, enabling certain technical functionalities, storing and retrieving information about the browsing habits or preferences of a user or their equipment to the point, sometimes, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your equipment, of being able to recognise you. A cookie is stored on a computer in order to personalise and facilitate the user's browsing as much as possible. Cookies are only associated with a user and their computer and do not provide references that allow the user's personal data to be deduced. The user can configure their browser to notify or reject the installation of cookies sent by the website.
Why are they important?
Cookies are useful for several reasons. From a technical point of view, they allow websites to work more quickly and adapt to the user's preferences, for example, by storing their language or the currency of their country. They also help website operators to improve the services they offer, thanks to the statistical information they collect through them. Finally, they serve to make the advertising we show you more efficient, thanks to which we can offer you services free of charge.
Browsing our website means that the following types of cookies may be installed:
Performance enhancing cookies
These cookies retain your preferences for certain tools or services so that you do not have to reconfigure them each time you visit our site and, in some cases, may be provided by third parties. Some examples of this type of cookies are: volume adjustment of audio-visual players, item sorting preferences or supported video playback speeds. In the case of e-commerce, they make it possible to maintain information about your shopping basket.
Statistical analysis cookies
These cookies, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of visitors and statistically analyse the use made by users of our services. Thanks to them we can study browsing on our website and thus improve the range of products or services we offer. These cookies will not be associated with any personal data that can identify the user, providing information about browsing behaviour anonymously.
These cookies are used by programs that try to geographically locate the location of the computer, smartphone, tablet or connected television, in order to anonymously offer more appropriate content and services.
When you register on our portals, cookies are generated that identify you as a registered user and indicate when you have logged in to the portal. These cookies are used to identify your user account and its associated services, thus facilitating your navigation. These cookies are kept as long as you do not log out of your account, close your browser or turn off your device. These cookies may be used in combination with analytics data to individually identify your preferences on our website.
These are those that, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to effectively manage the advertising spaces on our website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use you make of our website. Thanks to them, we can find out about your browsing habits on the Internet and show you advertising related to your browsing profile. Likewise, the provider has adopted all the technical and organisational measures necessary to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data it processes, as well as to prevent its loss, alteration and/or access by unauthorised third parties.
Other third-party cookies
Third-party cookies may be installed on some of our pages to enable us to manage and improve the services they offer. An example of this use are the links to social networks that allow you to share our content.
How can I configure my preferences?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of your internet browser.
Below are links to information on how you can activate your preferences in the main browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- Safari for iOS (iPhone, iPad) - Safari for iOS (iPhone, iPad)
What happens if cookies are disabled?
In the case of blocking or not accepting the installation of cookies it is possible that certain services offered by our website that require their use are disabled and, therefore, are not available to you so you can not take full advantage of all that our websites and applications offer you. It is also possible that the performance of the website may be reduced.
Acceptance of cookies
Our portal may modify this Cookies Policy according to legislative or regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt this policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, so users are advised to visit it periodically.